12/15/2009

Christmas Memories


Seeing as how I have not been able to train all week long actually for the past two weeks I figured I'd still get to posting and my little Sassy Pants updating my blog.  So I'm gonna take this time to reflect on Christmas Past!!
Every so often I get this little drop in my heart when I look at my Little Man who is growing so fast and think about what we were doing on this day two or three years ago!

Here's some great Christmas Memories...(que Sappy Christmas Music)
  

Christmas 2005



HOLY CHRISTMAS BATMAN...

 
Sweet Baby Boy!
 



 

 


Christmas 2006



 


Christmas 2007
  

Then along came our little Boo!!

Christmas 2008




 

My How time Flies!!! 
 
 


1 comments:

Kristina Rose said...

how sweet! Isn't it crazy!? One of those pictures reminded me...can you resend that recipe to make those cinnamon ornaments? love and miss you!