12/07/2009

Hi ho Hi ho a running I will go...

In March I'm go to run my first ever 10K Race in Richmond.  My goal is to jog all 6.2 miles of it.  Along with that I'm hitting the nutrition hard core.  Eating as healthy and as fresh or (raw) as I possibly can.  By making everything from scratch and cutting out all the processed foods (which is a task we've achieved about 90% already)!!!!!
I'm excited about this new life change but a little nervous too!!!  So in hopes to have some accountability and keep me motivated I'm gonna start blogging about my adventure along with all the other stuff that goes on in the life of a Domestic Diva.

I've never been a runner, in fact I loathed it through out my life but I'm determined to not only like it but LOVE IT by this time next year!
  As a mother of two very rambunctious children I feel like I'm already a runner of sorts, short distance that is!! I run to the grocery store, I run to cook meals, clean the kitchen 1000X a day, I run to wipe butts, I run to pull mischievous two year olds out of our pond when they've decided to take a quick swim in the dead of Winter (she's training for the swim team her blog is coming soon). 



So with the help of this...



and a little bit of this...



and some of this...





I can hopefully feel like this...




and look like this...


















1 comments:

Kristina Rose said...

You go girl! I should get my sassy butt in gear too!