12/16/2009

Holy Christmas Batman!





I decided to give my self an early Christmas present and I started the 30 day Shred with none other than Biggest Loser Coach Jillian Michaels!!!  I know it's a crazy day to start a new workout routine I was feeling guilty not doing any exercise in quite a number of days!!! And hey no better time than the present right??

WHOOHOOOOHOOO!!! Holy Mother was it painful!!!!  I'm already sore and is hasn't even been 12 hours!!  That is the best 20 minute workout I've ever had!!! It's amazing what she can do in just 20 mins. It was AWESOME! Excited for tomorrow's workout at 6AM!! I'm gonna be getting up with the chickens LOL!!!






Got the alarm clock set and the tea pot on the stove for my Hot Orange Spark in the wee hours of the mornin'!!!  Man I love that stuff!




Along with working out with Jillian I've also been following it yet another famous lady's footsteps...
Whom you ask???



I always get in the mood for baking and cooking when Christmas time comes around and I've been cooking up a storm!
Here's the list so far: (pictures to come)
Danish Cream Cheese Braids (SO NOT HEALTHY VERSION but they're for gifts so I won't be eating them)
Sugared Cranberries
Several Batches of Healthy Sugar Cookies
Creme de Menthe (Health Version)
Cranberry Orange Energy Bars
Chocolate Covered Energy Bars
Just to name a few!!

I'll post recipes for all these yummy treats soon!!
I have to run for now I hear my oven timer beep beep a' beepin'!!

2 comments:

Kristina Rose said...

wait until you move up to another level in your workout! level 2 and 3 will really really kick your butt! It did mine, but I love that workout!

JanelleG said...

I've heard that 30 Day Shred is AWESOME! Keep up the great work! And take lots of Catalyst!!